Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feedback : Winter Mountaineering

Ian Cable, winter mountaineering 
Its always nice to get some feedback from courses and this was from last weeks Mountaineering Course for West Coast Mountain Guides which I had and also Tom who came along to shadow the course.

Hi Alan,
Just a quick note to express my gratitude and to reaffirm how much I enjoyed the 'introduction to winter mountaineering' course that I attended last week. 
It was certainly well structured as well as informative, not to mention good fun! As a complete beginner to winter mountaineering I found both Dan and Tom extremely helpful and certainly patient (definitely required with me), so please pass on my gratitude to Dan. 
I must admit I thought my blisters were going to prematurely end my course, albeit slowing me down, I have definitely returned home with an appetite to learn more in this field and have a good idea of the work to be done.
Once again many thanks
 Regards Mike

And also from another participant. 
Hi Alan,
Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed the course last week.
Everything I learned throughout the week was relevant and I look forward to
putting it into practice whenever I venture out onto the hillside. .
Please pass on my comments to Dan who's instruction and patience throughout
the course was excellent. I'd also like to thank Dan for the photos he
copied for me.
All the very best,
Ian Cable