Monday, April 23, 2012

Out West !!

Fun in the sea ! 
A fine paint job ! 



Bit of a round up post of the last few weeks as its been tricky to use the net. I have been busy with a paint brush over the last while over on Mull. I shall be based out here full time as the summer draws on running the house for Hebridean Pursuits while various groups come out on adventures. I shall be back an forth with the odd Nevis days etc. I shall be here until the October departure to Africa.
I was back in Oban last week for a day with the young carrers we headed for a Costeer just outside Oban followed by a climb on the local crag.
Its been excellent weather out here with blue skies and sunshine for a large part of the time. It sounds like there has been some spring snows further inland though with some winter sports on offer.
Plenty of good bike training going on with some good loops of the island. More to follow on that along with a short film.